Edubiz is an clean, modern and easy-to-use responsive parallax Drupal theme that has been purposely built for Courses, Educational websites. The theme allows you to choose between the different demos we have created for each type of Courses, Educational establishment or create your very own style to match your Courses, Educational website.
Allow your customers to get immersed in your content with full screen images, parallax, elegant typography and animations.
Gavias Edubiz Theme is built with Gavias Block Builder, the amazing drag and drop builder allows you build professional block in just some simple clicks. In addition, with over many widgets integrated, building content is never easier.
Gavias Edubiz theme apply the latest web technologies: Drupal 8.5.x, Bootstrap 3, SASS, HTML5, CSS3, Font Awesome 4 …
- Compatible with Drupal 8.6.x
- 6 home page demo
- Drag & Drop Block Builder – Video guide
- Ajax tabs
- Ajax load gallery
- Two installation options: Fresh Installation and for Existing Installation. HD Video
- Custom type: Article, Course, Lesson, Team, Portfolio Video, Gallery
- Post Format: Image, Gallery, Video, Audio
- Powerful customize color
- Unlimited color skin
- Fully responsive design
- Fast & Friendly support
- Full Documentation
- Powered by HTML5/CSS3/Bootstrap
- Tested with W3C validator
- And more…
- Contact us via email : [email protected]
Updates & Changelog
16 February 19
* Update drupal core for fresh-installation * Update gavias_blockbuilder module
10 March 18
* Update drupal core 8.5 for fresh-installation
4 February 18
* Update drupal core 8.4.4 for fresh-installation
07 October 17
* Update theme and modules drupal 8.4.0 * Update drupal core 8.4.0 for fresh-installation -- themes/gavias_edubiz/vendor/owl-carousel/* -- themes/gavias_edubiz/vendor/jpreloader.min.js -- themes/gavias_edubiz/vendor/jquery.pjax.js -- themes/gavias_edubiz/js/main.js -- themes/gavias_edubiz/css/update.css -- modules/gavias_sliderlayer/* -- modules/gva_blockbuilder/*
26 April 17
* Update drupal core 8.3.x for fresh-installation
You need go to /admin/config/development/performance -- and clear cache.